Supportive Housing & Medicaid Positioning Your Agency for Success
- Marcella Maguire, Director, Health Systems Integration, Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Terri Power, Senior Program Manager, OH Office, Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Paul Rossi, Director of Client Services, Foothold Technology
We know the road to recovery for those experiencing or facing homelessness begins with housing. We also know resources are scarce, agencies must do more with less, and providers must maneuver through a seemingly endless list of rules and requirements in order to fund and deliver housing plus services to those in need. Many agencies are now taking advantage of new opportunities to use Medicaid dollars to help pay for Supportive Housing services, and this requires a new set of rules, processes and requirements. Do you have all the pieces in place to bill Medicaid?
Join Foothold Technology and the Corporation for Supportive Housing for an hour-long presentation where we will discuss:
- The ever-changing federal landscape and how it affects the way Supportive Housing agencies can operate.
- The importance of and strategies for working with MCOs.
- How quality improvement can lead to improved performance and outcomes.